Constanta Casino is a historic building in Constanta. It is one of the most representative symbols of the city , built in 1909 and opened in August of 1910.It is located on the seafront in Constanta, Regina Elisabeta Blvd.
The area that is today had been, between 1880-1902, a wooden building, a Cazin, as it was called - place for theater, balls, place of recreation for tourists. The construction of a building with features like large European casinos began by 1904. Initially, plans were drawn up by architect Petre Antonescu , who designs a building whose architectural style is inspired by the traditions of Romanian art. After foundation, however, plans are changed, the Hall entrusting an French or Swiss architect the modification. Daniel Renard gived up the Romanian principles style in favor of a mix of motifs that loads even more the heavy building. Built from 1908 under the influence of Art Nouveau casino cosmopolitan era, Constanta building is finished in 1910, when is opened (in 1912 are the finishing touches) .